Our objectives are charitable and we strive :
- To support research into the cause and cure of lupus by education, publicity, promoting public awareness, understanding and knowledge of lupus.
- To assist in whatever is deemed necessary in their efforts to provide supportive services to individuals living with lupus by setting standards and to provide direction.
- To ensure services provided are properly monitored.
- To provide a range of services and support to members, their families, appropriate medical and health professionals and other interested parties relative to lupus through;
- Brochures, posters etc giving information about lupus and associated auto-immune diseases;
- developing and maintaining an up to date web-site;
- holding regular group meetings;
- providing information packs for new members.